Monday, November 1, 2010

He came along


What is TRUE LOVE? (this matter keeps on flashing in my mind)
I say… True love is undefined until I’ve found him.
Six months ago since my heart was broken. I had the notion that we will be last forever. However, trials came along and he ran off and disappeared out of the blue. He’s just a quitter, leaving me unaided, thinking that he was the wrong one. I lived my life in vain, with seclusion and those nostalgic memories swathe me in dusk. I tend to be strong but at the end, I saw a light blazed far beyond. The light made my heart to feel warm again, gave life to live endlessly, and a chance to be loved again. I never knew that someone will gonna love me the way I wanted to, someone will going to take care of me like I’m the only precious gem in the world, and someone who will never let go.

shadey.shadeey!

he's fond of attending anime convention

him with Judielyn Chang (cosplayer)
Once, I dreamed of my prince charming. He was kind, gentle, and brave. He went to rescue me, locked up by an evil witch in a tower far above the ground and was surrounded by enchantments. The love that he had for the princess, gave courage to fought the evil witch and saved the princess. But based on reality, same story happened to me and I guess he’s the one I’m waiting for, my true prince. Though we are far apart, I believe time will come, we’ll be crossing our paths and see each other for the first time. Distance doesn’t matter when two hearts are loyal to one another. I will be waiting for you… my prince. But this time, I know what true love is because of him <3

I LOVE YOU Fritz Kim Perez :*

2 comments: