Saturday, November 13, 2010

5 days to go... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be in theaters nationwide!


As I looked at the premiere night last November 10, I imagined that I could apparate from here in the Philippines to United Kingdom (London) or I put on the Invisibility Cloak so that I could sneak out inside the airport then ride on the airliner without expenditures, then flutter through London… or I had gone there by means of a broomstick (Accio Firebolt!) LOL. I wish magic do REALLY exist!


the "trio" (L-R: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint)

the Weasley Twins (James and Oliver Phelps)

Emma Watson signed autographs

Rupert Grint too :)

and Daniel Radcliffe was also caught :)


the "trio" with JK Rowling (author)
Anyhow, all HP fans gathered on the premiere night went on a “hyper” mode. Did you hear their screams? Oh my! Everyone had a BLAST! It was their BIG MOMENT since Harry Potter will come to an end. Others were on their gears; I saw some of them showed off as “death eaters” and put on their Hogwarts uniform costumes. ASTONISHING, isn’t it? The place was filled up by HP fans of course. Even though, I’ve seen it on youtube still I can feel the tension, thrill and excitement. Also, it made me shriek out loud just like the fans out there. Think I’m gonna be extremely foolish about this, my mind got burst of HP thoughts. What’s happening? Oh LOL! Somehow, I grudge those HP fans who gathered round the corner, LUCKY enough though. It’s fine for me anyways. I’m still glad. HP enthusiasts were screaming as the casts disembarked and paced along the red carpet. Most of the fans took their HP books and paraphernalia, and were asking for their inscriptions. B-but OMG! When I saw the “trio” (Harry, Hermione and Ron), I got trembled. As they were having their vivid pictorials I came to think of “they’ve really grown up.”I’m going to miss them surely. Emma Watson who played the role of Hermione Granger became more gorgeous with her haired short (I’m going to miss her wavy long hair T^T), but she’s still the best! Dan and Rupert also put their best outfits. All of them wore a small red “poppy” fastened on the left side of their clothes. It’s kinda cute (want to have as a souvenir). JK Rowling, the author, gone there and joined the casts as well. She gave her autograph and acknowledged by the fans with splendid remarks. She’s a wonderful person indeed. JK Rowling made my life magical. I wish I could tell that to her personally. I wish to meet them all in person. Thinking how glad I am if it will gonna happen. All I can say, the premiere night is SUPERB! Full of vibes and tense.  I’m also looking forward for the NY premiere this November 15, and I’m soo excited to watch the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment