Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Overly Obsessed with Harry Potter ♥


Accio PC!



My PC has been call upon right in front of me. I turned it on and started to make an entry in my blog.

Accio is known to be a “summoning charm”, which can be exploited when rummaging around a nearby object or if that matter is too distant from certain destination, sort-of mind boggling eh? However, that’s not the only spell I recognized, there are a lot of spells I’ve encountered when I embarked on 9 ¾ Hogwarts Express go into the Wizarding world of Harry Potter. Aside from being an “otaku”, I’m a Harry Potter fan as well or shall I say “Harry Potter Nerd”.LOL
I would like to show my appreciation to Ms. J.K. Rowling (author) a lot for doing such fantastic works, the capacity to do her magnum opus is amazing, for without allocating her brilliant thoughts, We, Harry Potter supporters don’t exist at all. Harry Potter phenomenon is truly epic! Extremely remarkable, surely it is.

It was in the beginning the thrill I’ve felt, the enthusiasm, all the non-stop voyages of Harry, Ron and Hermione… when I watched the 1st movie which is Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone for the first time. I had the impression that the movie is splendid. I was only 11 years old way back then. But when I found out it was based from a fiction novel, I rushed to the library right away, scrounged Harry Potter books and spent my time in reading all the seven books. I’ve also watched the movie series (from Sorcerer’s Stone until Half-Blood Prince). I was stunned because HP had gone this far.  Almost 11 years HP is a “big hit” and I’m expecting more electrifying scenes this upcoming 7th film which will be in theaters worldwide this month. Thinking all the actions, mostly the heartrending ones, as I scrutinized its pages (Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows). I’m hoping this film will be the most superlative among the other series.

I mailed fan letters to Ms. Rowling, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry) and Emma Watson (Hermione) which in return they also sent me their newsletter and a photo with their autograph on the sides. I do also have a collection of HP stuffs but I keep those in my hand-made box since those stuffs means a lot to me. I made 2 scrapbooks regarding HP. Hell yeah! I splurged a lot of time to make an impressive-look. But there’s only one thing that put my spirit down, that is, I wasn’t able to grab a copy of the original dvd Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix T_T dreadful indeed. I think I was in a deprivation that time. But I won’t give up, before the world is going to end, I should clutch a copy first, no matter what it takes! I’ll take the risk! I will!

Sad to say that, HP comes to an end next year. Its finale will become unforgettable for me. As a die-hard fan, I know how it feels. I suppose, I’m going to shed tears as I will be watching the last part (Part 2 of the 7th film). I know HP won’t last forever but deep inside of me, HP will be forever in my <3

2 comments: