Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Being an ANIME Enthusiast


October 28 & 30 2010*

Cosplay events? Anime conventions?

Nah… it’s merely beyond imagination, never heard of Cosplay event here in our city and I don’t mind if people think that I’m extremely obsessed to cosplays, mangas, and anime stuffs. Those “anime-mania” provides the essence of being an “OTAKU”. I used to be with them since I was a youngster, until as I have reached my teenage years with this kind of passion… tremendously devoted to ANIMES! The reverie I had in which I dressed-up like some of the anime characters, with all those gears and prop ups, and standing-in like how do anime characters are in motion. It can be, I’m yearning to attend anime conventions, have some get-together with fellow anime enthusiasts, meet new acquaintances, and to take myself a pleasure in some of the goings-on. Since, I look as if managing and organizing an ANICON seems hard to carry out by our own selves. Hence, for a while, everything we planned turned out by having a “mini-photoshoot” of Gothic Lolita Cosplayers together with fellow NECO officers or anime enthusiasts as well, for us to have some fun just for a bit. By some means I uttered that my dream appeared exactly how it is even though I’m not in a cosplay garb. Nevertheless, just by seeing them cosplaying, makes me glad. Because I’m also dedicated to take shots (even if I don’t have my own DSLR camera), I used to be their photographer. I was overwhelmed by their superb kind words. I just envisioned by depicting myself that I’m attending an ANICON bounded by cosplayers, anime booths, lights were flashing shuttered by their cameras just to take splendid shots of well-known cosplayers…such a breathtaking event!
Although there were a lot of people gazed at us and thought that we were having a Halloween party. LOL. But I don’t wit what popped out of their minds, as long as I enjoyed taking snapshots of them and they also enjoyed on what they’re doing.

Anyhow , these are some of my shots: (I did some editing stuff)

Gothic Lolita Cosplayers @ paseo de jardin


nikki paragas

kaye grafia

michele acaylar

whinrei torres

me with my fellow otakus

Len and Rin Kagamine are known to be one of the best singing sensations of VOCALOID music. Lots of Otakus, nowadays, were captivated by vocaloid songs especially Hatsune Miku is also one of the top. Honestly, I preferred JPOP (Japanese Pop Music), it’s not like I’m not fond of vocaloid songs but I like them as well. These two vocaloid singers went for a trip to have some fun for while by squandering their moments at the Paseo de Jardin. They were wandering along the woods and delighted eating with their so-called “bentos” (which Nikki and Kaye did the preparation), and the gentle breeze touching their skin as they lie-down beneath the shadows of the trees.

Len (Kaye), The Fallen Warrior (Mae), Rin (Whinrei)

Itadakimasu! :D
me joining with them (lunch time)
Jumping!! yeah ride on time! XD
Len (cosplayed by Kaye Grafia)
Rin Kagamine (cosplayed by Whinrei Torres)
The Fallen Warrior
Len and Rin Kagamine taking a nap =.=


Being an anime enthusiast doesn’t go along with the trend but having this sort of passion, can be seen as they keep on trying to put an effort to it. Same as being an Otaku is not necessary to be an ANIME know-it-all, but as long as they have affection towards anime ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment