Sunday, November 7, 2010

1 month ♥


November 4, 2010 - Two veritably meaningful occasions took place at the same day. Apart from my birthday, our First Monthsary also be-chanced. Both of us were elated on that date. Although I was in a bad situation, he’s always at hand to brighten me up. He was on his training at Bataan that time, but even he’s too distant, still I sense his presence and yeah, we are in a long distance relationship. Nearly everyone has the same perception in regards to long distance affair; they deem it won’t last eternally. Nevertheless for me, I believe it will going to last. Now that I’ve found my TRUE prince charming. The most important aspect to remain long distance relationship whole is TRUST. As long as, trust reigns within their hearts and both are faithful to one another, there will be no despondency and everything will be worth waiting for. This is my fathomless discernment concerning long distance relationship and I have faith in it.

Moving on… I can feel that my heart throbs lively once more, for some reason that fate conveyed us together to show and share our feelings towards each other. It is factual not to anticipate more than enough from certain entity to do any thing just to give you an idea about his/her love, to avert painful experiences. Just let him/her be the one who will do everything willingly for the person he/she loves. I’ve learned this from the past and made me realized that I should become “better” for my true prince charming soon to come and he just came along swiftly.  Right now, 1 month of loving him is still whole and won’t get drained. We’re taking joy in ourselves by keeping in touch day by day through exchange of words in text messages, chatting, making phone calls and social networks. Actually, I value his efforts completely just to fritter his time with me. Whenever I hear his voice, my heart begins to pound rapidly, just when he says “I LOVE YOU”. When those phrases gush through my receiver, I just closed my eyes and fancied that he’s standing right in front of me, saying those sweet-sounding words, my mind mutters… “I hope time will run slowly just for a bit.” His balmy hand stroked my cheeks; his eyes were locked on mine, as soon as our faces were getting closer and his cozy lips are gently touching mine.

“Thank you for everything my Kazehaya. My love for you will always be cherished and won’t ever end, though my love is incomparable to any others. Thank you for making my life so meaningful to live and I want to live my life with you forever. You and I, together, forever. Just bear this on your mind always… I couldn’t ask for more co'z your love is the greatest gift of all. (my message for him)♥

Happy 1st Monthsary babe :) 
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment