Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kimi ni Todoke season 2 FINALE!



Yeah! It's over. 
Another sad truth :(
Last Wednesday, Kimi ni Todoke season 2 has ended. I was too excited but kinda sad since my best-loved anime is going to end. I have no choice but to watch it. And then, I paused after I viewed episode 11. Tears suddenly fell down and touched my cheeks T^T yeah. I can't imagine i was doing that. My second time since I'd cried also in Bokura ga ita (last episode). This anime really touches my heart. 


Then, I went on to episode 12 (GOSH! This is it!)
I cried a lot after I watch the full episode (especially on their FIRST DATE ♥) yeah. Tears of Joy!
At last, they both reached each other's feelings. And it was very heart-warming though they don't have any kissing scene yet X) what if it will gonna happen soon? Oh my! It will freak me out for sure! Looking forward to it.
Here are some of the screen caps:




@ the party

Sawako is trying to peek for secret X)

"Kuronuma, Will you marry me?" Huh?

Will you go out with me? - YES!

Is it okay with you if I call her "Sawako?" - Kento




Anyway, I find it very captivating and gentle at the end. But, I can't help myself to blare plainly haha!
It's because of their sweetness to each other. Beyond their happiness, there's a heartbreak to someone. I feel sad about Kurumi, but it's okay at least she won't get in their way anymore. I'm relieved, whew! There were more funny scenes, like Ryu told Chizu that he likes her and then, Chizu's face freaked out haha! Joe and the other class were making fun at the party after their school festival (LOL. I was hardly laughing on Kazehaya and Sawako's faces when they arrived at the place and then they saw how Joe and their classmates act as if they were like confessing to each other). Haha! And the most funny scene ever was, Kazehaya was trying to say " Kuronuma, please go out with me." but then Pin intefered and said "Will you marry me?" Haha! He was sitting behind Kazehaya. And the two of them look like... I dunno, I can't explain. Haha! Pin is awesome! 


She's my girlfriend! - Kazehaya
It's my special privilege to help you. - Kazehaya
As Pin trying to disappear the "lovey-dovey" aura XD


FIRST DATE! ♥







But there were some "serious" scenes like, Ayane's wisdom thoughts and also Chizu was amazing! I thought she always making fun of Sawako. Some of the girls were crying since they knew (their crush Kazehaya) got already a girlfriend (which is Sawako). How mean of them! I think they wanted to hurt Sawako but it didn't happen since Kurumi stopped them. Later, they realized when Kurumi shared some of her impressions to  Kazehaya if they'll gonna do it. Yeah, I think Kurumi has also a good-side. (I hope she'll find her perfect match soon, could it be Kento Miura? Haha!)


Well, I love this anime right from the very start until they confessed! Surely, I will miss this anime. 
I hope there will be season 3. Can you do it, please? 

2 comments:

  1. I am tottaly and super in love with Kimi ni todoke and bokura ga ita too! And lovely complex! Keep writing, i like your blog!

    ReplyDelete