Friday, March 30, 2012

Bye Bye Bokura Ga Ita~

What a beautiful ending to a beautiful story...


I have been following this manga/ anime for almost 4 years since when I was in my second year in college. Bokura Ga Ita has just finished... yeah, the final chapter has been released already. And I was like... *couldn't explain* like a moron, distraught with tears all throughout the story. It was a perfect ending though, truly romantic.I couldn't help myself screaming like an idiot especially when there were some moments that kept my heart beat faster. One of those moments... when Yano came back. Yes! And finally proposed to Nanami. Kyaaaaa~ >3< (Hoping that same thing will happen to me also haha! LOL) Yuuki Obata is a whip. She did her best on how to end this anime to dreamy one. Great Job! Until the very end, you still surprised us. I will surely miss her works especially this manga. I remembered something way back in my high school years... I have this classmate (later I considered him as my best friend), uhm I had a mutual feelings for him. We became friends so easily because we had some common interests like we're fond of watching anime. As time passed by, my feelings for him went deeper. We got our separated ways when we were in college, but my feelings for him were still in my heart. During my second year, I saw this anime advertised in Hero Channel, so I tried to watch it. The story was purely innocent, all about high school love. Nagustuhan ko agad ang story... that's the time I started to follow its series on tv. Unbelievable... but I was able to confess my feelings to my best friend after I watched the whole series. I was like an idiot, I didn't know what to do. But not the same story happened to me, nonetheless I'm still thankful that we're still friends. 


LOL, every time I watch this anime again, I always remember my best friend. But, seasons changed. I have my "Yano" now. And I love him. 


Anyway, even though I got sad, there are films waiting for me to watch. Yes, the live action film and I'm so excited about it. Hoping next month... part 1 will be out T____T







No comments:

Post a Comment