Monday, November 8, 2010

I want to be an ARTIST


I want to be an Artist!” this is what my wits yearn for, my decisive ambition that I would like to pull off while I’m still subsisting in this realm. Art is my passion. I endure my vitality filled with artifice and I am honored to live with it. Its core furnished my life with luminosity, beyond wonderful blushes I perceive concerning the milieu that enfolds me, those inimitable figures I saw wherever I set off, and those astonishing works of art made by certain individuals serve as a challenge that I should go on. Someday, I’ll let everyone catch a glimpse of all my magnum opus which I exerted too much effort just to propagate such an art.

As we all know, art is broad enough to learn. It is a large body of knowledge yet with different areas of interest similar to “science”. Music, literary works, any forms of dance, paintings, sculptures, designing; handicrafts, sketches, photography, animation and cinematography…all these stuffs can be found in arts. Even “nursing” is also an art in such way on how to take care of sick people not only who are ill but also those who are in “well” state. Brilliant, isn’t it? However, what I want most is to be an animator and a photographer. Though I love to sketch a lot and usually I drenched my feelings when I draw. I love the beauty of the scenery that’s why I’m interested to take its images by means of photography. I’m pleased since God gave me such a wonderful gift having awe-inspiring hands and with this ability, I must share it to everyone. I don’t want to take it away from me for I have found happiness when I’m wrapping up these things. Of course, each one of us possessed such amazing intellectual gifts and we should be grateful on what we have right now. Thank you Lord!

i took this shot :)

maka albarn made by me :)
Even though, I completed my degree in nursing, still I want to proceed in Fine arts course. I can sense there’s a “calling” that I should tag along and I feel remorseful for my kin because I have chosen my dream. Perhaps, I’ll be successful if I should do it and I know I’m going to make it no matter what it takes for nothing is impossible if there’s determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment