Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is out!



It’s 18th of November; Harry Potter and  the Deathly Hallows is out in theaters nationwide. The day has finally arrived. As I woke up early, the first thing I did was, I checked my cellphone and I tried to sign-in in fb. I posted on the wall, saying, “Goodmorning! Deathly Hallows na! XDD”, I freaked out and leaped out of bed due to adrenalin-rush through my veins, silly isn’t it? I was talking to my boyfriend that time, he texted me last night and he pointed out, “I hope you’ll enjoy your day co’z I know HP will be released today.” Yet I’m so thankful and I’m hoping that we’ll gonna watch together the part 2 of it next year. I hope he’ll come to visit here.

It was 10:30 am, when I turned on the pc, signed in again in fb, and posted some HP stuffs. I spent almost 2 hours in surfing the internet since the cinemas will be opened at exactly 12:30 pm. So I just enjoyed myself in facebook. When I noticed the clock, it was already passed 11; I packed up my things and got ready. I left the house at 12:15 pm (jeez, hope I could make it at 12:30) then I disembarked at 12:38 pm, not on time eh?  I bought some snacks after that. Actually, I was REALLY late co’z the first show started at 12 pm (jeez, I didn’t know that!) I was disheartened since I wanted to watch the 1st screening. The show is all in, all out only. So I wasn’t able to watch the movie for many times that I want to. But, it’s fine with me since all I want is to watch the movie. That’s it. So, I just hang around, kept on waiting for the 2nd screening. It took me 2 hours standing along the side of the counter (my legs hurt!) but it was worthy enough co’z when I entered the cinema, I found the “most comfortable” place to watch. I met my friend also; she went there just to watch the movie. Since then, I didn’t feel alone gazing at the movie.

YES!!! The movie was EXTRAORDINARY, extremely marvelous indeed.  Even if it was only part 1, but the beginning was exciting. I found it fascinating compared to the last movie (half-blood prince). Yeah! I know the story of book 6, I was in despair that time co’z the upshot was very frustrating. The scenes that I waited for didn’t turn out well. It was hazy since the book was more on detailed. Anyway, Deathly Hallows is one of the best HP movies for me. Even though some of the scenes were scrubbed out, still I found myself enjoying the other scenes. The panoramas were truly breathtaking. I was stunned at some point in the ‘locket scene’OMG! Harry and Hermione kissing?! Yeah it was all in the book. Their ‘apparition’ was brilliant! Since I’ve witnessed it in this film only (I guess it was discussed in book 6). The fight scenes were enormously great! Completely demented. Each battle was awesome! And some scenes were funny and gloomy co'z some of the characters which are the protagonists were killed (Mad eye Moody,Hedwig, and Dobby). The visual effects were like the “REAL” one that’s why I feel like I’m also one of the characters fighting all along. To sum up, the movie was good. The movie had improved much due to its visual effects. I enjoyed myself watching the movie. So far, what a great job! Now I’m looking forward for the last part, which is the part 2. The true battle begins there.

No comments:

Post a Comment