Thursday, November 4, 2010

21 years....still blissful.


November 4, 2010 - 1 year was added as I am in a journey for 20 years of existence.

God is great! I’m grateful to be in this world safe and sound, a peaceful life is all I yearn for. Right now I’m having a good time in celebrating my birthday all by myself, it’s not like I’m sort of egocentric individual but lots of circumstances had occurred as I grow feebly. Perhaps, it was really meant to happen in my life because of those ordeals that came across, I’ve learned a lot of perceptions in life and turned out to be the “better” me. God bestowed upon me with trusted friends for their never-ending admonitions and someone who is always been there loving me always, that someone whom I called “my best friend and my lover”. Stronger than ever, more full-fledged than before but furthermore I’m confident enough to façade whichever endeavors I may take.

Lots of my friends, high school colleagues, college pals, and relatives have the same speculations; they greeted me all the way through texts, FB, emails, YM, and other social networks that I have. Especially “him” he called me on the phone at 12 midnight just to utter this to me “Novelyn Manuel... My Sawako; My One and Only True Love...A Very Happy Birthday to You and a Sweet Monthsary to us! :* Stay Happy my Baby. Don’t Worry, I Promise to You; not only just for you but also to let everyone know that I will truly Love You Forever and ever. I Love You:* “aww. How sweet of him. Somehow, I feel glad because they remember my birthday. I cherish their efforts vastly. Thank you!!!

Even though I have a dilemma regarding my family, I find ways just to relish and to heed how marvelous life is and my mind grasped something knowing that everything will be alright in the end. I keep my fingers crossed that all the things had been wrecked will be settle down someday and I believe, it will gonna be.

Now, I’m 21, I realized that I’m already capable to live independently and I can handle things on my own. But I’m having a hard time to confer with my parents as regards to the profession I want to pursue. Just hoping that they’ll understand what I’m feeling right now. All I want is to have a typical life on my own and a family that keeps on supporting me whatever path I may take.

 I’m gonna make a wish for my birthday!

*blows the candle*

 

2 comments: