Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yes, I won't give in.


Life is full of disclosures, we don’t know what will happen in during our existence, no one can envisage the outlook in life, nobody has the knowledge what future lies ahead but there’s one thing I’m certain of, is to NEVER GIVE UP in every hardship we dwell. Because, in every epoch of shadows, there’s always a pastel that leads us to the right path and latterly all will be worth it.  For GOD, our Father is always with us and He lives in every heart of us. He never deserted us, but still some people keep on upbraid if they weren’t able to make it. It is FAITH that gives us HOPE and if we don’t have “strong” faith, we can’t triumph over those ordeals. I’ve learned this from a song, which titled was “You are loved (Don’t give up)” by Josh Groban. This song lifts my fortitude and cogitates about my eminence in life. Based from it, I have this kind of illness which is rarely treated. I just found out during the month of May when I went to an endocrinologist. The physician ordered to obtain laboratory results and based from the results, the levels were beyond the normal range and I guess it’s hereditary in nature. It was a dreadful experience indeed. I just accept the fact that I’m not a hundred percent well rather than to blame GOD for everything. Still, I acknowledge GOD for all the things happened to me. I’m gonna take it as a challenge even if it is life-threatening (as what I’ve learned from our subject matter), I WON’T GIVE UP! I know it’s hard for me but I deem that I’m going to recover soon and I have FAITH in Him. I tried to relate my experience regarding the song; in fact its libretto edified my wits solely and tends to be an inspirational song of mine. Each line has an evocative value and authentic. I looked deeply into its lines in which I reflected on it. “What if GOD was the one who tells everything in the song?” “What if GOD was the one who is speaking to me right now?” “What if it was really HIM?” (Silence obscured my mind) and all of a sudden, I was aided. I cried and yet I was relieved, because I know IT WAS HIM. I addressed all my emotions through petitions and I told everything to Him all my sorrows and pains, and I asked for forgiveness. I know He heeds our prayers all the time. I truly believe in Him and I know He won’t vacate us in times of adversity. Since God is always with us from the first time we were conveyed in this realm.  I know everything will be fine at the end. Anyway, I just want to share this song that made me feel loved by GOD, no matter where fate may lead us, still we mustn’t give up!

We are loved regardless of what kind of individual we are. GOD still loves us even though we made a lot of mistakes, frustrations and all the wrong-doings we’ve done, still He’s ready to forgive us. “If darkness blinds you, I will shine to guide you.” --- This song is dedicated to all of us, who are facing countless of trials as we continue to grow up. I hope it helped you somewhow J

As you watch this video, try to reflect yourself on its lyrics. I’m sure, you’ll feel better.
 
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-G8IfjPAII?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I-G8IfjPAII?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

No comments:

Post a Comment