Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Monotony bumps-off!



Since I have to take the NLE (Nursing Licensure Examination) next year, this passed few months (from the day when I finished my college up till now) have been so jaded. Certainly, I’m not keen on having a good time elsewhere.  All day long, I ended up doing nothing within. I always looking at my Mac Book or PC, poking around its facets while hanging on to JPOP (Japanese Pop) or “anime” music. My blood brother (Mac Book) aims to ward ennui off and have fun one way or another. From time to time, I just browse through the internet, reading online anime “manga”, otherwise I pull out my mechanical pencil and sketch pad then I do some sketching of certain anime characters (OMG! I should’ve my own character!). If I’m not in the frame of mind to do those stuffs, I just flow away and amuse myself in playing the piano in the side altar.

Blimey! It feels like I’m NO-GOOD at all since I’m lethargic to do other things. Anyway, life is still humbling, just because there’s no need to be anxious. LOL.  I wish I could find a job sooner or later; I still want to enjoy being a frivolous individual at the end of this year. I think I would be a “hikikomori” (person who isolates himself or herself from society in their homes for a period exceeding six months) for a few months and hikikomori’s life is amazing! LOL (but I prefer living in a clean environment).

Honestly, I intend not to take NLE anymore, since all I want is to continue in studying Fine Arts program. But before anything else, I should seek a job, to earn my keep and I’m going to use it for my other course. So, a stroke of luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment