Friday, December 24, 2010

When i said "YES"

                       October 4, 2010- the "official" date I answered him "YES". The day that he has been accepted by my heart. It was 6 o'clock in the evening when he gave me a call. The atmosphere was already shady and the stars emerged slowly, shining radiantly beyond the mist. I was in our boudoir, lying down on the bed with my heart continued to throb rapidly. All of a sudden, I felt a little bit edgy and I Started to speak like in a "stutter" shape. I didn't know what to do, I felt like I was going to shatter; I didn't know what to say, I just let him to ask me that matter again. He's rather an "introvert". But I was amazed by his valiant assertiveness in confessing his feelings towards me. I've been thinking a hundred of times about it and it took me 1 week to make up my mind. I mulled over a lot issues regarding "long distance affair" (just like what happened to me before). I'm sure enough it won't happen once again. Also, I asked for a "sign" if I'm going to confer him with my "YES".

It's a quite long story. But anyway, the day had finally arrived and my sweet yet wholesome "YES" came out from my mouth. I opt to love him with all my heart. He expressed his gratitude to me and he told me, he'll gonna prove everything since his amity is sincere and I know he is trustworthy. When I replied him, both of us were pleased and grateful. It was around 6 pm after we assert each other's affections and conveyed our melodic "I LOVE YOU". I was full of life that time and it feels like thawing me along with a stodgy covering, sitting down nearby the bloodshot inferno on a frosty midwinter dusk.

"YES", this means I accept him wholly and unswervingly. The word that most guys hoping to listen in every girl they dating and made everyone to be with each other. With a simple "YES", I have found my bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment