Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank you soooooo much babe! :)


Geez. I know it's already a late entry. It was supposed to be posted last Sunday. But due to network inconvenience, I wasn't able to post it on the day it occurs. Anyway, I just wanna share this. 


December 19, 2010 – the day I had received his parcels through LBC. I was chatting with him on the phone until my “gran” went upstairs and gave the package to me. I was stunned that time coz I saw the label of “LBC” and I knew it came from him. I didn’t anticipate this to happen . When I unwrapped it, I can feel my heart won’t stop thumping as if it will gonna bolt from my torso. I’m sooo delighted!!! Honestly, it’s my first time to receive such bulk mail coming from him that is too far afield. He had shown me, how much he loves me (as my mother has also the same assertion).
In the package, there are 3 cards (monthsary, birthday and Christmas card), 2 katekyo hitman reborn posters, 2 katekyo hitman reborn mouse pads, vongola storm ring, kimi ni todoke pin, beanie, Tsunayoshi keychain, his 6 childhood photos, and a rosary. I was really surprised, KHR madness raids the package. Haha! Anyway, I’ll cherish all these stuffs wholeheartedly and I’m truly glad regarding his efforts so as to make me smile : D really, it made me smile a lot. As I read his message on the cards, I can’t help myself but to whimper in every word he alleged on the card. Even though it’s very down-to-earth but I know all those words came from his heart wholly. At last, I know his scribble love all those stuffs he gave, I really am. Here are some of the shots:



vongola storm ring & Tsuna keychain

beanie & a rosary

romantic cards & kimi ni todoke pin


KHR posters!
his childhood photos :)

Those are sooo SUGOI! And his childhood photos are sooo cute :p

I really appreciate those and amazed by his exertions just to keep our relationship remains complete. Though I don’t have anything to give him on this Christmas, but my love for him won’t ever fade away, that’s all I can give to him right now.

My message for you…
"Baby, thank you for everything. You  proved me one thing, that is your genuine love transpires sincerity and you cared about me sooo much. Thank you for all the gifts and I guess I’ve said it a thousand times. I appreciate all the bouncy efforts you’ve done and I won’t spoil everything. I know it will gonna happen, wherein the two of us will be together someday. I always believe in you coz I know you’re a faithful individual. Again, thank you and I love you!!!"

"Though we are miles apart, still we can prove to anyone that we love and care for each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment