Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dream come true?

"I wish my parents would understand how I really feel... I wish they will still support me even though I'm going to take another path of my life and I wish that someday I'm going to make them proud even if it's not in Nursing."

My wish, that I awaited for long,  came true. Yes, and I still can't imagine. Ever since I entered college, this is what I was asking for. Finally, my parents understand what I really want, and I'm grateful to God for giving me such a wonderful parents. I think I'm relieved. It was like picking a thorn that get trapped inside my throat that made me difficult to talk. Yes, I was having a hard time to tell them what I really feel because I thought that they might get angry at me and make them look upset. But I couldn't handle it any longer, I was really confused and then things might go like crazy. I went to church and prayed. I asked for a "sign" that I will go to tell my parents. And that "sign" really happened on the day that my sister passed the Nursing Licensure Exam. 

Finally, I was able to discuss with my parents what I really want to do with my life. Even Dad is in another country, I was able to tell him clearly. Everything is alright now at least they're aware of what I'm planning to do. So it's like a dream come true... after all the sufferings and misunderstanding that I've gone through has been paid for. And in the end I got emotional. I'm truly happy. 

So, right now... everything is set. I'm going to take the Civil Service Exam first and then I'll go to Manila to find a job. So that I could earn as much as possible for my studies. I'm going to take my "dream" course which is Fine Arts Major in Advertising Arts and that will be in Manila. So, another 4 years will be added to my school year. LOL but it's fine with me. I'm going try my best in this course. I'm going to be an Artist someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment