Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 BEGINS

Last night, we were all thrilled to welcome 2011. We had so much fun... we had exchanged presents, took some snapshots, hang around with my siblings, caught a glimpse of amazing sparklers, a-and munched lots of chow. Everybody was too bubbly since I could see their blissful expressions. All of us dressed in our newly procured garmets, and most importantly, we attended the New Year's Eve mass. Certainly, I give thanks for all the things that came to pass during the year 2010. I'll cherish all those reflective reminiscence whether it could be a dreadful one or not. It seemed to be happened in me to make a 'better' person.

 
New Year means "new beginning". All the ghastly stuffs that cropped in every lives have got to be recognized and provided us a "paradigm" to learn and to go on with life. As 2011 begins its voyage, my life's journey begins as well. It means I should start to coerce my chosen "path" in life; this is to reach my goal... to take FINE ARTS! I know there are a lot of trials coming on my way and doesn't matter what it takes, I'm still determined to follow my dreams. This year will be the "starting point" of everything. I know it's hard, but there's nothing impossible if I'm willing to take the risks. First, I have to look for a job since there will be lots of everyday expenditure in the future and this will be my first pace to attain my ambition.

 
In terms of love, this year will be the "start of something new". With my TRUE prince charming, life will be great. Both of us create a brand new start that makes our relationship more consequential and abundant. We should overlook our past experiences and perceive on what we 've got right now. Now, we are geared up to face together all the ordeals may come.


 
2011 bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment