Monday, January 3, 2011

3 months ♥



January 4, 2010 – as time goes by, we tend to be much stronger. As we always keeping in touch, the more stronger our relationship works. It’s been 3 months already, there were umteen of ups and downs came to pass. Somehow, we were able to emend any predicaments had passed on our way. We’ve been 3 months together, and I know there are still “burdensome” situations waiting for us to trounce.

Just bear this on your mind without exception, “I LOVE YOU no matter what happens.” I will love you for keeps until the end of time. I won’t allow anything at all or anyone who will wreck our relationship coz I cherish this much. I’m still looking forward that we’ll see each other soon. I’ll wait for you.
Everyday I thank you, for all the things that we’ve shared. I’m always buttoned up whenever your’re there, however, if you’re not there, I feel deserted. I hope you know how much I miss you sometimes if you don’t giveme a call. I just want you to be there always for me. It’s not that I insist you, coz I need you. Baby, HAPPY MONTHSARY! I LOVE YOU MORE! I’m still counting the days…

No comments:

Post a Comment