Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Birthday Wish


On your special day, I hope lots of love will helm within you. Friends, family, and me are your paramount caches. Thinking how much I dote on this kind of person is the only way of expressing my unconditional love. I thank God and also the people who brought you here on earth. For I have met you, my dreary world turns into a blithe felicity. 

Baby, my wish for you is to be blissful, enjoy life, schlepp along God’s will in your life, and that you have continued success and happiness in all you do. Healthy living. Harmony together with your friends and family. I hope you're having the best birthday yet. I hope that you get everything you wish for and that you choose the perfect wish. 

And lastly, I hope your love for me will remain the same. Baby, keep this all in mind, okay?

Have a super happy birthday! You totally deserve it. I love you :D

1 comment:

  1. YES, and i do!


    Thank you so much Baby! I Love YOU too! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete