Thursday, February 3, 2011

4 months


I don't usually feel the miles between us. It's not often that we find ourselves with so much time in between conversations. And as we knew fro the beginning, life was going to interfere sometimes. But that's when I remember just how blessed we truly are for the time that we do spend together. It makes it all the more special, and I can only be grateful.

Out of all the people in the world, it's as if God had optated you,just for me. He must have because it's the easiest thing in the world for me to love you.  He has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope our love will be on top of heap beyond what it is right now. Distance maybe just a "part" of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our love for each other is was far stronger than any oceans can hit upon.

I would like to thank you for all your patience while as we had to go through high waves and hard rocks. My love for you has grown so strong that I can never imagine a life without you now. I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be. You will never be anyone but you will always be my only one.

"HAPPY MONTHSARY Baby, My Kazehaya! I love you forever :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment